Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
GamesBeat Decides is going to rebrand itself as Facebook now that the name is available again. This means we will also be tracking you around the internet as you look up pictures of Master Chief with that new Cortana. The GamesBeat Decides crew is going to talk about Halo Infinite’s campaign reveal, and that new Guardians of the Galaxy game. Join them, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties