The pores and skin across the eye is the thinnest, leads to reflection of the stated darkish maroon underlying orbicularis oculi.
The synthetic gentle from the display screen of your digital gadgets causes a variety of drying, because it steals the moisture from the pores and skin and likewise causes a breakdown of collagen.
How are you able to cope with the undesirable results?
- Follow a correct skincare routine, use a moisturizer wealthy in nutritional vitamins particularly C,E, and Okay. Massage it gently in clockwise and anticlockwise light round actions.
- Apply under-eye cream 40 minutes earlier than going to mattress
- Green tea baggage may also assist to shrink the blood vessels that may reduce darkish circles
- Catching up on sleep might help scale back the looks of darkish circles
- Take frequent breaks whereas utilizing digital gadgets
- Reduce overhead lighting to reduce display screen glare
- Keep your eyes an arm’s distance away from the display screen
Vivek Singh, CEO and Co-founder of Anveya Living says, “People spend a large portion of the day straining their eyes on computers, phones or tablets. Our eye muscles try to focus and refocus on and off screens which causes strain. There are a few solutions to this problem. Dehydration plays a big role, especially in the area around the eyes. Make sure you pick an eye cream that suits your eye concerns. For example, Anveya has an under eye cream with Vitamin C that helps to reduce puffiness, wrinkles and pigmentation. It basically provides intense hydration, nourishes and protects the thin skin around the eyes”.
Commenting on the identical, Shilpa Rathi Maheshwari, Founder of I AM LOVE, a Nutraceutical Health and Skincare Brand, stated, “Screen time is the latest plague that has been going around and everyone has fallen victim to it; the young and the old. Too much eye strain affects the skin around the eyes, it causes them to age at an accelerated rate. While curbing screen time is one solution, it can’t be a solution for people whose livelihood depends on it. Well, you don’t have to worry when you have enough protein and collagen in your body. You might need to supplement your body with an increased amount of collagen and protein to negate the damage being done.”